There must be something interesting that could be done with all those discarded Christmas trees I passed on my walk to work today. Maybe an instant backyard magical forest for the kids? Bonfire? Late season sukkah? Nordic-themed soccer goalposts? Skinny totem poles? Rat hutch? Eco-friendly jousting poles?
I am a neuroscientist doing research and teaching in a US university. For some insight about what this blog is about check out this post. To contact me directly please send a message to taketobridge at gmail dot com. To learn a little more about who I am, check out this post and this post
Search this blog
- couples counseling sacramento on A Neuroscience Field Guide: Vagusstoff
- 5pb.de on Speaking Spookily About Autism
- big wheels for kids target on Rita Levi Montalcini and Nerve Growth Factor: Repost
- Auto Repair Elk Grove on A Neuroscience Field Guide: Vagusstoff
- paid to play games on A Neuroscience Field Guide: Vagusstoff
Donate to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.