So I'm still here. I've just been busy! There's been a grant to write, classes to teach, lines of undergrads wanting to talk to me, papers to revise, turnover in the lab, equipment breaking and getting fixed, all stuff that takes my attention away from here. Finally this weekend we were able to get away for a bit, then come back and relax, watch the Superbowl and dismantle my espresso machine. Obviously the lack of decent espressos has been making me work slower. But now that the semester is in the groove, hopefully I can get back with new and exciting posts.
I am a neuroscientist doing research and teaching in a US university. For some insight about what this blog is about check out this post. To contact me directly please send a message to taketobridge at gmail dot com. To learn a little more about who I am, check out this post and this post
Search this blog
- homepage on A Neuroscience Field Guide: Vagusstoff
- http://rickbleiweiss.com/ on Rita Levi Montalcini and Nerve Growth Factor: Repost
- Marylin on Rita Levi Montalcini and Nerve Growth Factor: Repost
- spiritualsinger26.over-blog.com on A Neuroscience Field Guide: Nerve Growth Factor
- best face whitening creams on Grant me some science
Donate to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.