Hey, so, a little bird told me about these tenure-track positions available. One is in Medicinal Chemistry, one is in Pharmacogenomics. If you think your work could in any way be related to pharmacogenomics, you should look at that position! Y'all should check them out. There's also an interesting senior position advertised, too, for an endowed chair in cancer therapeutics. Tell your friends!
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Flump – Ecological methods, Evolution film festival, climate change and macrophytes and more | BioDiverse Perspectives on Repost: Graduate School Soul Searching
- The mid-grad school doldrums | Dynamic Ecology on Repost: Graduate School Soul Searching
- BUSI on Why academia is still hemorrhaging women in this day and age
- Nat on Research commercialization: not just for profit
- Damon on Research commercialization: not just for profit