I am so proud of my visiting high school student (who joined us through a cooperation with Project Exploration and GERI during the summers of 2009 and 2010) Genesis Galan, who won a $25,000 college scholarship!!! Way to go Genesis!
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Flump – Ecological methods, Evolution film festival, climate change and macrophytes and more | BioDiverse Perspectives on Repost: Graduate School Soul Searching
- The mid-grad school doldrums | Dynamic Ecology on Repost: Graduate School Soul Searching
- BUSI on Why academia is still hemorrhaging women in this day and age
- Nat on Research commercialization: not just for profit
- Damon on Research commercialization: not just for profit