It is a little known #truefact of the NIH that every 500 logins or refreshes on your eRA Commons account improves your eagerly anticipated grant score by 1 percentile point.
- DrugMonkey is an NIH-funded researcher who blogs about careerism in science. And occasionally about the science of drug use.
Your donation helps to support the operation of Scientopia - thanks for your consideration.
- E-roock on Exposure IS training
- blog.com on Wait for the tox results, MSM.
- gingerest on Exposure IS training
- Dave on Reflecting
- K99er on Exposure IS training
- E-roock on Writing Process
- Anonymous on Writing Process
- Anonymous on Exposure IS training
- jipkin on "I'm sure we can put it on the Training Grant..."
- potnia theron on Writing Process
- AcademicLurker on Reflecting
- Comradde PhysioProffe on Reflecting
- pinus on Reflecting
- Jim Woodgett on Reflecting
- drugmonkey on Reflecting
- Rock Talk (OER of the NIH)
- reaction norm
- unlikely activist
- Blue Lab Coats
- Medical Writing, Editing & Grantsmanship
- Outdoor Afro
- it is NOT junk (m. eisen)
- Cackle of Rad
- On becoming a domestic and laboratory goddess
- Grumpy rumblings of the untenured
- Female Science Professor
- Obesity Panacea
- The Boundary Layer
- CPDD Blog
Science Blog Collectives
Categories#FWDAOTI Academics Anger Animals in Research Ask DrugMonkey BlogBlather Blogging Cannabis Careerism Conduct of Science Cycling Day in the life of DrugMonkey Diversity in Science DonorsChoose Blogger Challenge Drug Abuse Science Drug Fatality Ethics Fixing the NIH Gender General Politics Grant Review Grantsmanship Humor MDMA Mentoring Neuropharmacology Neuroscience NIH NIH Budgets and Economics NIH Careerism NIH funding Peer Review Postdoctoral Training Postgraduate Training Public Health Science Communication Science Politics Science Publication Scientific Meetings Scientific Misconduct Scientific Publication Society for Neuroscience Tribe of Science Uncategorized Underrepresented Groups