- Respite and Realignment - ScienceOnlineSeattle - on ScienceOnline, #scioSafe, and ways forward together.
- NIO keep digging in their moral hole | Speaking of Research on On the targeting of undergraduates by animal rights extremists (and the dangers of victim-blaming).
- Will Nelson on Has the demarcation problem been solved?
- ecologist on Pub-Style Science: Is a scientist without philosophy like a fish without a bicycle?
- Janet D. Stemwedel on Pub-Style Science: Is a scientist without philosophy like a fish without a bicycle?
Janet D. Stemwedel (whose nom de blog is Dr. Free-Ride) is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at San Jose State University with a misspent scientific youth in physical chemistry.
Keep Scientopia’s server bills paid!
2013 DonorsChoose Drive!Widget doesn't work? Go right to my giving page. Thanks!
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.