- jb on Sometimes I need a Venn diagram.
- Peter Zimmerman on Why I can no longer donate to Wellesley College.
- Richard W. Symonds on Punishment, redemption, and celebrity status: still more on the Hauser case.
- chaospet » Archive » #232: Prof HP on Baffling things I have read in blog comments discussing Colin McGinn's exit from University of Miami
- Zuska on Why I can no longer donate to Wellesley College.
Janet D. Stemwedel (whose nom de blog is Dr. Free-Ride) is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at San Jose State University with a misspent scientific youth in physical chemistry.
Keep Scientopia’s server bills paid!
2013 DonorsChoose Drive!Widget doesn't work? Go right to my giving page. Thanks!
- Why I can no longer donate to Wellesley College.
- A thought for those who are mindful about their legacy in their discipline.
- Sometimes I need a Venn diagram.
- Pub-Style Science: Is a scientist without philosophy like a fish without a bicycle?
- Job offer negotiations and relationships with our future colleagues.
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.