Just a quick administrative note. For the last few days, there's been a huge increase in spam comments. As a result, I'm tightening up the spam filters to prevent them from getting posted even for a brief period. As a result, legitimate comments may take longer to appear. If you have a comment that should have appeared, and it still hasn't shown up after a few hours, feel free to send me an email, and I'll bounce over and release it as soon as possible.
- MarkCC on Numeric Pareidolia and Vortex Math
- Mike Clarke on Numeric Pareidolia and Vortex Math
- Iwanni Briels on There's always more Cantor crackpottery!
- I Work with Monkeys on Hydrinos: Impressive Free Energy Crackpottery
- ScienceSeeker Editors’ Selections: January 26-February 1 | ScienceSeeker Blog on On outing in the sciblogging community
Tagsantisemitism atheism automata bad math Bad Physics bias book cantor crank category theory chomsky christianity computability computation cooking crackpottery fuzziness Fuzzy fuzzy logic global warming godel grammar incompleteness logic mental illness Meta morons music pathological programming physics pi planar geometry politics preaching probability Programming rant recipe stupidity symmetry teco topoi topology Uncategorized units woo