Just a quick administrative note. For the last few days, there's been a huge increase in spam comments. As a result, I'm tightening up the spam filters to prevent them from getting posted even for a brief period. As a result, legitimate comments may take longer to appear. If you have a comment that should have appeared, and it still hasn't shown up after a few hours, feel free to send me an email, and I'll bounce over and release it as soon as possible.
- Aiken on π really is wrong!
- Finally: Gödel’s Proof of Incompleteness! | Good Math/Bad Math on G&oum;del Numbering: Encoding Logic as Numbers
- Programs As Proofs: Models and Types in the Lambda Calculus | Good Math/Bad Math on The Kripke Model for Intuitionistic Logic
- Programs As Proofs: Models and Types in the Lambda Calculus | Good Math/Bad Math on Intuitionistic Logic (partial rerun)
- A Really Simple Turing Machine simulator in Python | Computers, Science, & Computer Science on Turing Machines - what they are, what they aren't.
Tagsantisemitism atheism automata bad math Bad Physics bias book cantor crank category theory chomsky christianity computability computation cooking crackpottery fuzziness Fuzzy fuzzy logic global warming godel grammar incompleteness logic mental illness Meta morons music pathological programming physics pi planar geometry politics preaching probability Programming rant recipe stupidity symmetry teco topoi topology Uncategorized units woo