Sci received information about this new blog over the weekend, but didn't get a chance to blog about it til now. It turns out the the fabulous Peter and Travis of Obesity Panacea have started a new OTHER blog, this one about how science blogging (called, strangely enough, the Science of Blogging), and the promotion of your science on the internet, can benefit you personally and as a researcher. I think it fills an interesting niche in the blogsphere, kind of a science blogging 101 that runs continuously, rather than an intrepid young starry eyed blogger having to elbow their way to a spot at Science Online. So go check it out. There are interesting posts on promoting your work and promoting your blogging already up there, and more to come, I am sure!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Nico on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Will Robertson on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Kausik Datta on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Khalil A (@notscientific) on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- szescstopni on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!