Hermitage has done it again, and by "it", I mean her fantastic carnival about women in academia, now with 100% fewer babies! Many women in academia find that "women in academia" seminars and sessions end up dominated by questions of family balance, and while that's obviously extremely important, there are lots of questions out there about being a women in academia that don't involve having children. And now Hermie has gathered some of those questions, and has asked some bigger, badder female bloggers to weigh in. She's got all the links at her place and the answers are ALWAYS well worth a read. Go check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Rafael on Raleigh Reflections
- Caridad on Friday Weird Science: Fatty Feces or Gassy Guano?
- provides fitness boost on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- “Silent reading isn’t so silent, at least, not to your brain” | Free Quality Yoga & Ayurveda Resources on Silent reading isn't so silent, at least, not to your brain
- Minion Rush Unlimited Tokens on Friday Weird Science: Need more caffeine? Rub it in.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!