Hermitage has done it again, and by "it", I mean her fantastic carnival about women in academia, now with 100% fewer babies! Many women in academia find that "women in academia" seminars and sessions end up dominated by questions of family balance, and while that's obviously extremely important, there are lots of questions out there about being a women in academia that don't involve having children. And now Hermie has gathered some of those questions, and has asked some bigger, badder female bloggers to weigh in. She's got all the links at her place and the answers are ALWAYS well worth a read. Go check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Ipad on Repost: Prairie Voles in Love
- frontier internet problems spring creek nv on Question for Educators/Lay Public
- Mike on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- The Scent of a Feline on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- chris on Let's talk about your Prozac Addiction
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!