And the various ideas behind why it hurts SO good. Sci is at SciAm Blogs today talking about the runner's high, what might cause it, and WHY it might exist in the first place. Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- carson toyota sacramento on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Bonnie on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- officevancouver on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- brand new 2 in1 ultrasonic liposuction cavitation slimming machine reviews on Friday Weird Science: The good old book smell
- voip phone system providers New York on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!