For the next two weeks on the Scientopia guest blog, we'll be hosting the fun and fabulous Joe to the Izzo of the blog "It's ok to be Smart". While he usually does a tumblr, he's hoping to experiment with the long form posts on the Guest blog, and we're excited to have him! Please head over and say hi!!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- his response on Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- potty theron on Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin. | Neurotic Physiology on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- 2012 book list | Neurotic Physiology on REPOST: Dopamine and Reward Prediction, or your brain on Rickroll
- Being taken seriously: the double standard | Neurotic Physiology on In search of bench friendly hair
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!