For the next two weeks on the Scientopia guest blog, we'll be hosting the fun and fabulous Joe to the Izzo of the blog "It's ok to be Smart". While he usually does a tumblr, he's hoping to experiment with the long form posts on the Guest blog, and we're excited to have him! Please head over and say hi!!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- Bingeing rats show the power of food habits | dreb on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- http://shop.hiphopzikmu.com/blogs/177424/439544/boost-the-joy-of-watching-movies on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- ARTH on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Sev on The Opposite Side of Dopamine: The D2 Receptor
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!