Over at SciAm Blogs today, I'm covering a recent study that made it kind of big in the news: the finding that fast food consumption correlates with depressive diagnoses. And while the correlation is real...I wonder if there are other correlations rolled into there. Do you agree? Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- In This Insect, Females Have Penises And Males Have Vaginas – Phenomena: Not Exactly Rocket Science on Friday Weird Science: The Hyena Mating Game
- JensDensen on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- papiloma on Do vegetarians feel more disgust?
- Kerry on Back to Basics 4: Dopamine!
- Emma on Marching to a different beat: ADHD and circadian rhythms
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!