I'll be leaving tomorrow morning (yikes!) for Experimental Biology 2012 (!!), where I'll be presenting my own totally cool science while also participating in a few social media things, including the Tweetup scheduled for Monday night (hope to see you there!). To get ready for that, I wrote up a post on how blogging, twitter, and social media in general have influenced my scientific career. Being a pseud, you wouldn't think it would have that big of an effect, but in fact it's much larger than you might suppose! Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- dism.exe download on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- sĹ‚upki na ogrodzenie on Back to Basics 3: Depression post 5, The Serotonin Theory of Depression
- Esperanza on Please Welcome Scientist Mother to the Guest Blogge!
- como agrandar el pene naturalmente on Making a Long-Term Memory? Don't Forget to Tag it!
- ebooks on Sunday Funny: Howlin' at the moon
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!