I'll be leaving tomorrow morning (yikes!) for Experimental Biology 2012 (!!), where I'll be presenting my own totally cool science while also participating in a few social media things, including the Tweetup scheduled for Monday night (hope to see you there!). To get ready for that, I wrote up a post on how blogging, twitter, and social media in general have influenced my scientific career. Being a pseud, you wouldn't think it would have that big of an effect, but in fact it's much larger than you might suppose! Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- abbigliamento ciclismo amazon on Depression Post 3: Studying Depression in the Lab
- destiny on Friday Weird Science GUEST POST: Extra nipples – They’re just a matter of timing
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- Bingeing rats show the power of food habits | dreb on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- ARTH on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!