Over at Sci Am today, I've got a post on how high fat and sugar induced obesity in mice may produce depressive-like symptoms. It's an interesting paper, but as usual, I'm wondering: what is the mechanism?? Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- on to you fort collins on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Rlvknlg.Exe Remove on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- midas.dll on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- nvsvc32.exe download on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- svhost.exe on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!