Over at Sci Am today, I've got a post on how high fat and sugar induced obesity in mice may produce depressive-like symptoms. It's an interesting paper, but as usual, I'm wondering: what is the mechanism?? Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Rafael on Raleigh Reflections
- Caridad on Friday Weird Science: Fatty Feces or Gassy Guano?
- provides fitness boost on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- “Silent reading isn’t so silent, at least, not to your brain” | Free Quality Yoga & Ayurveda Resources on Silent reading isn't so silent, at least, not to your brain
- Minion Rush Unlimited Tokens on Friday Weird Science: Need more caffeine? Rub it in.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!