Does seeing organic make you a self-satisfied jerk? At SciAm today, I'm covering the latest study that made it big over the weekend, on whether seeing organic labels influences your moral judgements. While the authors conclude that seeing organic DOES make you a self-satisfied jerk, I'm not so sure, and think there are too many confounds to know for certain. If you want to know why, head over there and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Sev on The Opposite Side of Dopamine: The D2 Receptor
- grimm letmewatchthis on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Steve Korner on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- instagram follower hack on Remember the Old Days?
- We Have Found A New Type of Sex Organ | /Slantist on Friday Weird Science: The Erection of the Ostrich
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!