Does seeing organic make you a self-satisfied jerk? At SciAm today, I'm covering the latest study that made it big over the weekend, on whether seeing organic labels influences your moral judgements. While the authors conclude that seeing organic DOES make you a self-satisfied jerk, I'm not so sure, and think there are too many confounds to know for certain. If you want to know why, head over there and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- destiny on Friday Weird Science GUEST POST: Extra nipples – They’re just a matter of timing
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- Bingeing rats show the power of food habits | dreb on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- ARTH on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Sev on The Opposite Side of Dopamine: The D2 Receptor
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!