Does seeing organic make you a self-satisfied jerk? At SciAm today, I'm covering the latest study that made it big over the weekend, on whether seeing organic labels influences your moral judgements. While the authors conclude that seeing organic DOES make you a self-satisfied jerk, I'm not so sure, and think there are too many confounds to know for certain. If you want to know why, head over there and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Quick links | neuroecology on The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease
- D. C. Sessions on Becoming an individual twin
- Nico on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Will Robertson on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Kausik Datta on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!