Does seeing organic make you a self-satisfied jerk? At SciAm today, I'm covering the latest study that made it big over the weekend, on whether seeing organic labels influences your moral judgements. While the authors conclude that seeing organic DOES make you a self-satisfied jerk, I'm not so sure, and think there are too many confounds to know for certain. If you want to know why, head over there and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- xinput1_3.dll on Welcome to Women's Health Writeup Roundup!
- free fix msvcr80.dll on Welcome to Women's Health Writeup Roundup!
- Lose Weight Easily on Death by Sugar?
- my fishing kayak on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- argent ici, la référence de l argent en ligne on SCIENCE 101: Cranial Nerve II: The Optic Nerve, Part 2.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!