Does seeing organic make you a self-satisfied jerk? At SciAm today, I'm covering the latest study that made it big over the weekend, on whether seeing organic labels influences your moral judgements. While the authors conclude that seeing organic DOES make you a self-satisfied jerk, I'm not so sure, and think there are too many confounds to know for certain. If you want to know why, head over there and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Tinclan on REPOST: Oral Contraceptives and Weight Gain, Myths and Truths and Anecdotes
- kellie pickler Plastic surgery on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- real estate new homes Las Vegas on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- on to you fort collins on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Rlvknlg.Exe Remove on Depression Post 5: The Genetics of Depression
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!