Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about an interesting new study which uncovers the mechanisms behind the waking effects of hypocretin. Take that, sleeping beauty. Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- biogeniste Reviews on Raleigh Reflections
- ken on Friday Weird Science: The curse of the tasty pine nut
- manufactured home equity loan on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Wakibi Bakar on What's fuel for the body is fuel for the brain: a story of glycogen
- Alfred on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!