Do you remember something that made you like science? Something that made you think "OMG, THIS IS COOL!!!" I know for me, it was the Magic School Bus, nature walks, frog dissections...but mostly it was things that I could do. Hands on activities, where I got to SEE the science happen and know that I did it all myself. And now you can spread that opportunity to schools in need! Check out my Donor's Choose Page, where this year I have focused on giving science materials that focus on those memorable, hands on experiences. Please help kids in need, and let's get some hands on science, and cool memories, into their lives.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- options binaires en ligne on Marching to a different beat: ADHD and circadian rhythms
- Dopamine Supplements And Your Health! on Back to Basics 4: Dopamine!
- Bug Gwen on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- DrugMonkey on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!