Do you remember something that made you like science? Something that made you think "OMG, THIS IS COOL!!!" I know for me, it was the Magic School Bus, nature walks, frog dissections...but mostly it was things that I could do. Hands on activities, where I got to SEE the science happen and know that I did it all myself. And now you can spread that opportunity to schools in need! Check out my Donor's Choose Page, where this year I have focused on giving science materials that focus on those memorable, hands on experiences. Please help kids in need, and let's get some hands on science, and cool memories, into their lives.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- Bingeing rats show the power of food habits | dreb on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- http://shop.hiphopzikmu.com/blogs/177424/439544/boost-the-joy-of-watching-movies on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- ARTH on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Sev on The Opposite Side of Dopamine: The D2 Receptor
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!