Today's Sunday Funny comes to you courtesy of Biochembelle. It's not a bad paper at all, in fact it's very useful, but the title is particularly well chosen. Sometimes you just gotta go for the low hanging fruit...
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- freegiftcardstm.com on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Why Do Healthy People Die Running Marathons? | EN.SamacharYug.com on Raleigh Reflections
- monica on SCIENCE 101! The NEURON
- Pam on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- El extraño pene de los equidnas, aún más extraño en acción [EN] on Friday Weird Science: Echidna ejaculation is a little one-sided
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!