Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent backlash against neuro-hype (which I am ALL in support of, obviously), highlighting the excellent work of Neuroskeptic and The Neurocritic, and asking...does neuroscience need a Newton? I personally think the question, especially now, is pointless. Newtons aren't the way science works anymore, and with the millions of possibilities in neuroscience...we need millions of neuroscientists. Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Why Do Healthy People Die Running Marathons? | EN.SamacharYug.com on Raleigh Reflections
- monica on SCIENCE 101! The NEURON
- Pam on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- El extraño pene de los equidnas, aún más extraño en acción [EN] on Friday Weird Science: Echidna ejaculation is a little one-sided
- Cambridge dentist on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!