Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent backlash against neuro-hype (which I am ALL in support of, obviously), highlighting the excellent work of Neuroskeptic and The Neurocritic, and asking...does neuroscience need a Newton? I personally think the question, especially now, is pointless. Newtons aren't the way science works anymore, and with the millions of possibilities in neuroscience...we need millions of neuroscientists. Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Ipad on Repost: Prairie Voles in Love
- frontier internet problems spring creek nv on Question for Educators/Lay Public
- Mike on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- The Scent of a Feline on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- chris on Let's talk about your Prozac Addiction
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!