Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent backlash against neuro-hype (which I am ALL in support of, obviously), highlighting the excellent work of Neuroskeptic and The Neurocritic, and asking...does neuroscience need a Newton? I personally think the question, especially now, is pointless. Newtons aren't the way science works anymore, and with the millions of possibilities in neuroscience...we need millions of neuroscientists. Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- hrana zdrava on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Clash of Clans Gem Hack on On Hair and Intelligence
- comprar tablet on On Outreach: something's got to give
- Www.123total.Biz on Friday Weird Science: Look Carefully at your hands…were you meant to be a Sumo Champion??
- Doug on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!