Sci has scheduled a talk! A talk at a bar!! It should be fun, and I hear I at least get one beer free. If you'd like to make sure I get more than that, however, you should come hear Sci give a talk at National Mechanics in Philadelphia, as part of Science on Tap! I'll be there on Monday, December 10th, at 6pm to talk about the science behind antidepressants. If you want to learn about antidepressants, or if you just want to come and buy me a beer (but not TOO many beers or I'll never make the train home!), I'd love to see you! Come one, come all, and have some Science on Tap!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- DrugMonkey on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on BDNF and Depression
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Committed Parent on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Committed Parent on BDNF and Depression
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!