Sci has scheduled a talk! A talk at a bar!! It should be fun, and I hear I at least get one beer free. If you'd like to make sure I get more than that, however, you should come hear Sci give a talk at National Mechanics in Philadelphia, as part of Science on Tap! I'll be there on Monday, December 10th, at 6pm to talk about the science behind antidepressants. If you want to learn about antidepressants, or if you just want to come and buy me a beer (but not TOO many beers or I'll never make the train home!), I'd love to see you! Come one, come all, and have some Science on Tap!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- frontier internet problems spring creek nv on Question for Educators/Lay Public
- Mike on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- The Scent of a Feline on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- chris on Let's talk about your Prozac Addiction
- Quick links | neuroecology on The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!