Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about a study which looks at the contagiousness of itch. When you see someone scratch, do you get itchy? And what's happening? And can you make it through the ENTIRE post...without getting itchy? Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- The Most Disgusting Animals That People Actually Eat. Come On Guys. - ViralVertex on Sad lonely lady rats may really eat their feelings
- butt exercises on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- carson toyota sacramento on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Bonnie on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- officevancouver on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!