Sci is at Scientific American Blogs today, talking about a great new project for getting informed citizen voices involved in science policy. ECAST is a fantastic new initiative that makes great efforts to get citizens directly involved with science policy, and an even better effort to make sure people from all walks of life are represented. I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm very proud to highlight it today. Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Steve Korner on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- instagram follower hack on Remember the Old Days?
- We Have Found A New Type of Sex Organ | /Slantist on Friday Weird Science: The Erection of the Ostrich
- Daniel on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- In This Insect, Females Have Penises And Males Have Vaginas – Phenomena: Not Exactly Rocket Science on Friday Weird Science: The Hyena Mating Game
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!