Sci is at Scientific American Blogs today, talking about a great new project for getting informed citizen voices involved in science policy. ECAST is a fantastic new initiative that makes great efforts to get citizens directly involved with science policy, and an even better effort to make sure people from all walks of life are represented. I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm very proud to highlight it today. Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Anonymous on Silent reading isn't so silent, at least, not to your brain
- Melva on Book Review: This Is Improbable!
- ferrari by paneraifor you on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- brazilian jiu jitsu honolulu hawaii on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- carbon monoxide alarms on A Cocaine Vaccine?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!