Sci is at Scientific American Blogs today, talking about a great new project for getting informed citizen voices involved in science policy. ECAST is a fantastic new initiative that makes great efforts to get citizens directly involved with science policy, and an even better effort to make sure people from all walks of life are represented. I think the project has a lot of potential and I'm very proud to highlight it today. Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Rita on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Steave Mark on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Tim on Screw the sudafed: When your nose ain't great, masturbate!
- Omar on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- Articles on PMDD Research | pmddresource on Another reason those Antidepressants might not be working: taken Aspirin lately?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!