What the difference between someone aging happily, and someone with late-onset depression? Does it have to do with regret? Missed opportunities? The authors of this paper think so, and devised a test to look at it. But did they really get at regret? What does it mean for aging? Head over to Scientific American Blogs and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- ติวเตอร์ on The Grad Student Eating in Style CARNIVAL! Get your recipies HERE!
- Nikolay on Friday Weird Science: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck...
- Marie on Basic Set: Female Reproduction 3, Oral Contraceptives
- Andrew B on Friday Weird Science: Do Your Balls Hang Low?
- sky on Friday Weird Science: Do Your Balls Hang Low?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!