What the difference between someone aging happily, and someone with late-onset depression? Does it have to do with regret? Missed opportunities? The authors of this paper think so, and devised a test to look at it. But did they really get at regret? What does it mean for aging? Head over to Scientific American Blogs and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Mahalia on Friday Weird Science: Why does coffee make you pee?
- Dopamine: more than just pleasure | thenotesofscience on Dopamine Neurons: Reward, Aversion, or Both?
- Catharine on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- The Most Disgusting Animals That People Actually Eat. Come On Guys. - ViralVertex on Sad lonely lady rats may really eat their feelings
- butt exercises on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!