What the difference between someone aging happily, and someone with late-onset depression? Does it have to do with regret? Missed opportunities? The authors of this paper think so, and devised a test to look at it. But did they really get at regret? What does it mean for aging? Head over to Scientific American Blogs and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Ipad on Repost: Prairie Voles in Love
- frontier internet problems spring creek nv on Question for Educators/Lay Public
- Mike on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- The Scent of a Feline on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- chris on Let's talk about your Prozac Addiction
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!