...and not just their eyes, their wings! Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about a recent study which showed how dragonflies make the lightning fast adjustment to their wings that allow them to catch prey. That, and a lot of other interesting facts about dragonflies, can be found over at the Scicurious Brain! Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Nico on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Will Robertson on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Kausik Datta on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Khalil A (@notscientific) on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- szescstopni on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!