...and not just their eyes, their wings! Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about a recent study which showed how dragonflies make the lightning fast adjustment to their wings that allow them to catch prey. That, and a lot of other interesting facts about dragonflies, can be found over at the Scicurious Brain! Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- do it yourself solar panels on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- Bingeing rats show the power of food habits | dreb on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- http://shop.hiphopzikmu.com/blogs/177424/439544/boost-the-joy-of-watching-movies on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- ARTH on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!