...and not just their eyes, their wings! Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about a recent study which showed how dragonflies make the lightning fast adjustment to their wings that allow them to catch prey. That, and a lot of other interesting facts about dragonflies, can be found over at the Scicurious Brain! Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- The line between science and journalism is getting blurry….again | A Blog Around The Clock on "I am bit with a Rattle-fnake, and therein lies my Murderer!" - 1747
- mike on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- Rita on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Steave Mark on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Tim on Screw the sudafed: When your nose ain't great, masturbate!
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!