...and not just their eyes, their wings! Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about a recent study which showed how dragonflies make the lightning fast adjustment to their wings that allow them to catch prey. That, and a lot of other interesting facts about dragonflies, can be found over at the Scicurious Brain! Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Work-life balance and the eye of the storm | Attack Polymerase on On Balance and Grad School
- Tinclan on REPOST: Oral Contraceptives and Weight Gain, Myths and Truths and Anecdotes
- kellie pickler Plastic surgery on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- real estate new homes Las Vegas on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- on to you fort collins on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!