I'm so honored this year to be leading TWO discussions at Science Online!! The first up will be Dr. Zen and I, talking about blogging for the long haul. How do you keep it going, build your "brand", and avoid the ever-looming fear of burnout? Let's talk about strategies and where it all might be going! And if you can't be at Science Online this year, fear not! The session with be live cast, so you can participate via twitter as it's going on. Hope to "see" you soon!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Esteban Arnold on Why make students take chemistry?
- The line between science and journalism is getting blurry….again | A Blog Around The Clock on "I am bit with a Rattle-fnake, and therein lies my Murderer!" - 1747
- mike on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- Rita on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Steave Mark on Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!