I'm so honored this year to be leading TWO discussions at Science Online!! The first up will be Dr. Zen and I, talking about blogging for the long haul. How do you keep it going, build your "brand", and avoid the ever-looming fear of burnout? Let's talk about strategies and where it all might be going! And if you can't be at Science Online this year, fear not! The session with be live cast, so you can participate via twitter as it's going on. Hope to "see" you soon!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- freegiftcardstm.com on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Why Do Healthy People Die Running Marathons? | EN.SamacharYug.com on Raleigh Reflections
- monica on SCIENCE 101! The NEURON
- Pam on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- El extraño pene de los equidnas, aún más extraño en acción [EN] on Friday Weird Science: Echidna ejaculation is a little one-sided
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!