Over at SciAm Blogs today, I'm hosting this month's Scicurious Guest Writer, Phil Corlett! Phil is an Assistant Professor at Yale, and is talking about the potential interaction between our sense of "self", the immune system's sense of "self", and how it might relate to psychosis. Head over and check it out!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- his response on Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- potty theron on Rollin' rollin' rollin'
- Enhancing peer pressure with Ritalin. | Neurotic Physiology on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- 2012 book list | Neurotic Physiology on REPOST: Dopamine and Reward Prediction, or your brain on Rickroll
- Being taken seriously: the double standard | Neurotic Physiology on In search of bench friendly hair
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!