Sci is back from Science Online 2013. It was so lovely to hang out with wonderful old internet friends and to meet so many new ones! It's one of my favorite conferences, full of deep (and often highly silly) conversations about science communication. It always leaves me re-energized, and even more eager to do it again next year!! Over at SciAm Blogs, I've got the first wrap up of the science online session: blogging for the long haul. For those of us who want to, or who need to, continue to blog, what keeps us motivated? How do you keep going when you're feeling uninspired? I've got a storify and my own advice up over at SciAm, but I'd love to hear yours! What keeps you going? Why do you want to keep blogging? Let me know, and I'll be glad to add ideas to the post!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- The Scent of a Feline on The scent of a kitten: Fear may smell like cats, if you're a mouse
- chris on Let's talk about your Prozac Addiction
- Quick links | neuroecology on The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease
- D. C. Sessions on Becoming an individual twin
- Nico on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!