Sci is back from Science Online 2013. It was so lovely to hang out with wonderful old internet friends and to meet so many new ones! It's one of my favorite conferences, full of deep (and often highly silly) conversations about science communication. It always leaves me re-energized, and even more eager to do it again next year!! Over at SciAm Blogs, I've got the first wrap up of the science online session: blogging for the long haul. For those of us who want to, or who need to, continue to blog, what keeps us motivated? How do you keep going when you're feeling uninspired? I've got a storify and my own advice up over at SciAm, but I'd love to hear yours! What keeps you going? Why do you want to keep blogging? Let me know, and I'll be glad to add ideas to the post!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- freegiftcardstm.com on Friday Weird Science: Smells Fishy? Check your semen.
- Why Do Healthy People Die Running Marathons? | EN.SamacharYug.com on Raleigh Reflections
- monica on SCIENCE 101! The NEURON
- Pam on Overeating and Obesity: Should we really call it food addiction?
- El extraño pene de los equidnas, aún más extraño en acción [EN] on Friday Weird Science: Echidna ejaculation is a little one-sided
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!