Sci is back from Science Online 2013. It was so lovely to hang out with wonderful old internet friends and to meet so many new ones! It's one of my favorite conferences, full of deep (and often highly silly) conversations about science communication. It always leaves me re-energized, and even more eager to do it again next year!! Over at SciAm Blogs, I've got the first wrap up of the science online session: blogging for the long haul. For those of us who want to, or who need to, continue to blog, what keeps us motivated? How do you keep going when you're feeling uninspired? I've got a storify and my own advice up over at SciAm, but I'd love to hear yours! What keeps you going? Why do you want to keep blogging? Let me know, and I'll be glad to add ideas to the post!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- bond for jail on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Julienne on Conversations really DO take two.
- Restaurants In New York City Theatre District on Friday Weird Science: Need more caffeine? Rub it in.
- familyguythequestforstuffhacks.com on Raleigh Reflections
- get an account for instagram on What's fuel for the body is fuel for the brain: a story of glycogen
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!