Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, wrapping up my second session from Science Online 2013, a session on Identity. We had a really productive discussion, and we'd like to build on it! Is there a way that you use your identity in your writing? Is there a way you could use one of your identities differently? What are they? We'd like to hear from you, and see your submissions to the Diversity in Science Carnival! Head over, check it out, and we'd love to see your submissions!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- John Doole on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Anonymous on Oxytocin: This one's for the Ladies
- Talking about Babies and Gender | Fair Play on Baby Boy? Baby Girl? Baby X!
- Brayden on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- Butt Chugging – The Final Chapter (I hope) | Normal Deviations on Friday Weird Science: The Concrete Enema
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!