Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, wrapping up my second session from Science Online 2013, a session on Identity. We had a really productive discussion, and we'd like to build on it! Is there a way that you use your identity in your writing? Is there a way you could use one of your identities differently? What are they? We'd like to hear from you, and see your submissions to the Diversity in Science Carnival! Head over, check it out, and we'd love to see your submissions!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Peter London on Friday Weird Science: Scooping Semen
- Sue on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- The Complexity of Science in 140 Characterrs on Calling all Brave Travelers
- Morsels for the mind – 14/6/2013 › Six Incredible Things Before Breakfast on Friday Weird Science: There once was a moth that lived on a sloth...
- Roundup: Obsessive mice, strange quasicrystals and the “peckscreen” (with video) | Iowa Science Interface on Obesity and OCD: 1+1 = 0
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!