Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, wrapping up my second session from Science Online 2013, a session on Identity. We had a really productive discussion, and we'd like to build on it! Is there a way that you use your identity in your writing? Is there a way you could use one of your identities differently? What are they? We'd like to hear from you, and see your submissions to the Diversity in Science Carnival! Head over, check it out, and we'd love to see your submissions!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Occam’s Typewriter: here at last | This Scientific Life on OMG! New Network!
- flavors.me on Raleigh Reflections
- Robyn on In which Sci provides linkage
- The Most Disgusting Animals That People Actually Eat. Come On Guys. on Sad lonely lady rats may really eat their feelings
- Work-life balance and the eye of the storm | Attack Polymerase on On Balance and Grad School
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!