Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, wrapping up my second session from Science Online 2013, a session on Identity. We had a really productive discussion, and we'd like to build on it! Is there a way that you use your identity in your writing? Is there a way you could use one of your identities differently? What are they? We'd like to hear from you, and see your submissions to the Diversity in Science Carnival! Head over, check it out, and we'd love to see your submissions!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- home in new york city on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- juice recipes on Scientists, Science Fiction, and the people who love them both
- Ruthe Kenwood on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- Mahalia on Friday Weird Science: Why does coffee make you pee?
- Dopamine: more than just pleasure | thenotesofscience on Dopamine Neurons: Reward, Aversion, or Both?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!