Sci is headed to Boston tomorrow to participate in a panel on Engaging with Social Media at the AAAS meeting! I'm very excited to go, I have always wanted to go to a AAAS meeting! And I'd love to see you at the panel! So if you're interested, head over to SciAm for details!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Catharine on The 'system' failed me. It should have failed me sooner.
- The Most Disgusting Animals That People Actually Eat. Come On Guys. - ViralVertex on Sad lonely lady rats may really eat their feelings
- butt exercises on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- carson toyota sacramento on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- Bonnie on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!