Sci was at AAAS last week to give a talk on Scientists and Social Media! We had a great audience with lots of questions, and I was so glad that people felt engaged! Of course, not everyone could make the talk, so if you WANTED to and couldn't, I have put up my slides and the text of my talk over at SciAm Blogs! It's got all the links to the things that I mentioned so that you can check out some of these sites for yourself. I'd be glad to take more questions as well as comments, rants, and potentially raves. So please head over and check out the science and social media recap!
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Bug Gwen on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- DrugMonkey on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on BDNF and Depression
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Committed Parent on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!