Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent study showing two rats, connected brain to brain. Did we create Borg? What is this connection exactly...and what does it mean? And is it worth the hype? Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Bug Gwen on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- DrugMonkey on #scio14 Wrapup: Read the Comments!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Flowering Brain on BDNF and Depression
- How to Become Human Miracle-Gro | The Committed Parent on Back to Basics 1: Neurotransmission!
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!