Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent study showing two rats, connected brain to brain. Did we create Borg? What is this connection exactly...and what does it mean? And is it worth the hype? Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- phlebotomy technician certification study guide on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- gagner argent site web on Silent reading isn't so silent, at least, not to your brain
- ideas for stay at home mom to make money on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- where to buy penny stocks on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- hpmcmf on To Calm a Rat with Tickling
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!