Sci is at SciAm Blogs today, talking about the recent study showing two rats, connected brain to brain. Did we create Borg? What is this connection exactly...and what does it mean? And is it worth the hype? Head over and check it out.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- aloe vera colon cleanse weight loss on Friday Weird Science: Need more caffeine? Rub it in.
- Jacquetta on Screw the sudafed: When your nose ain't great, masturbate!
- pinterest on World Cup Bloggin'
- virtual pbx phone system New York City on The BRAIN Initiative: BAM or BUST?
- life coach certification atlanta on Magazines, Media, and Teen Body Image
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!