You people. You people and your REQUESTS. Requests to do things like blog more about opponent-process theory. Well. Sci hears you. She obeys. At least this time. And for all your drug addiction experts out there asking me to read Koob, I can assure you that I have read a LOT of Koob in my time. For those of you not necessarily familiar with the drug abuse lit, George Koob is considered one of the greatest minds in current drug abuse research, and has done a lot to conform the motivationally-focused opponent-process theory to the model of drug addiction that exists today. Guy even has a wikipedia entry! That's how you know you've hit the big time.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Nico on Yup, it really does all sound the same. The evolution of modern pop music.
- Will Robertson on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Kausik Datta on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Khalil A (@notscientific) on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- szescstopni on Friday Weird Science: What's your Farting Frequency?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!