Sci doesn't generally like expressing her opinion on things in the blogsphere. It usually gets her yelled at, and Sci is a very conflict-averse little soul. But every once in a while. I see something that gets me thinking. And so I must comment. And at least half the internet will probably declare war on me forever more. So it goes. I'll don my protective headgear, and get on with it.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Tim’s Tips: How I Cured My Imposter Syndrome | Center on Diversity and Community on Diversity in Science Carnival's April Theme: IMPOSTER SYNDROME
- Chris on A molecule to prevent naked mole rat cancer
- Peter London on Friday Weird Science: Scooping Semen
- Sue on Are your Allergies worst in the morning?
- The Complexity of Science in 140 Characterrs on Calling all Brave Travelers
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Health Care/Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!