Sci doesn't generally like expressing her opinion on things in the blogsphere. It usually gets her yelled at, and Sci is a very conflict-averse little soul. But every once in a while. I see something that gets me thinking. And so I must comment. And at least half the internet will probably declare war on me forever more. So it goes. I'll don my protective headgear, and get on with it.
Blogging all that is good, bad, and weird in physiology and neuroscience.
- Justine F. Kahle on Silent reading isn't so silent, at least, not to your brain
- hardcore Sex on "Blocking" heroin addiction while "avoiding the wiring". Did we really?
- KIDS on Making a Long-Term Memory? Don't Forget to Tag it!
- Domitila N. Osequera on Friday Weird Science: Do Your Balls Hang Low?
- penis extender parts on Friday Weird Science: Penis Spines, what are they REALLY?
- Basic Science Posts
- Behavioral Neuro
- Blog Carnivals
- Book Reviews
- CNS Diseases and Disorders
- Experimental Biology Blogging 2011
- Friday Weird Science
- Grad Student Eating in Style!
- Harebrained ideas
- Health Care/Medicine
- IgNobel Prizes!
- Natural Sciences
- Scicurious Guest Writers
- SFN Neuroblogging
- Sunday Funnies
- Synaptic Misfires
- Terrible Poetry
- Word of the Week
- Your donation helps support Scientopia!