I never realized that chemists can be like ornithologists: traveling the world to see a particular element. But in this video, we accompany a mad chemist as he visits a fluorine expert to finally show you this incredibly reactive element in action.
This is an experiment by Grrlscientist and Bob O'Hara. it may work. It may not. But we should really clean the place up.
- M. Sasser on Mystery Bird: Swallow-tailed Kite, Elanoides forficatus
- The shroud of retraction: Virology Journal withdraws paper about whether Christ cured a woman with flu | Retraction Watch on The Virology of Christ
- Jon Kearney on Mystery Bird: Western Gull, Larus occidentalis
- Lally on The Cult of Christ
- Lally on Today is The Rapture
CategoriesAnimalia Art & Photography Biology Birding Birds in the News Book Review Brain & Behavior Conservation Cultural Observation Education Employment Endangered Species Environment Ethics Evolution Frankfurt through My Eye Global Warming Godlessness Harry Potter Helsinki, Finland Humor Image of the Day Insects Invertebrates Journal Club Mammals Medicine & Health My Pictures Mystery Birds Nature NYC life NYC Subway Art NYC Through My Eye Ornithology Pets Politics Religion Satire South Pacific Islands Streaming videos Teaching The Birdbooker Report Uncategorized Your Inner Child Zoology