Zuskateers, there is a heap o' good reading over at the Guest Blogge right now! Thony and Penny are turning out a series of posts so wonderful I want to cry. How could you not love the story of Florence Violet Mackenzie, Australia's first woman electrical engineer? Complete with a great black and white photo. Or Thony's answer to that old argument, "who invented the calculus, Newton or Leibniz?" - Thony sez, you're asking the wrong question. There's more, much more. Go forth, read, be entertained and enlightened.
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Vickifool on Chocolate Yogurt, Balm of My Soul
- anonymous postdoc on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- quixote on Bag Nights and Authenticity
- Carmela on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- Dee on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- DJMH on I Held You In My Arms As You Once Held Me In Yours
- Comradde PhysioProffe on Bag Nights and Authenticity
- drugmonkey on Bag Nights and Authenticity