Zuskateers, there is a heap o' good reading over at the Guest Blogge right now! Thony and Penny are turning out a series of posts so wonderful I want to cry. How could you not love the story of Florence Violet Mackenzie, Australia's first woman electrical engineer? Complete with a great black and white photo. Or Thony's answer to that old argument, "who invented the calculus, Newton or Leibniz?" - Thony sez, you're asking the wrong question. There's more, much more. Go forth, read, be entertained and enlightened.
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Becky researching parent guardianship on How Sentiment and Respect Can Leave Your Parents Vulnerable
- how to choose the right homecoming dresses for your body type2 on The Eensy-Weensy Spider
- Paul on Migraines and Cousin J's Peppers
- Eli Rabett on How Sentiment and Respect Can Leave Your Parents Vulnerable
- Sexy scientists are less scary? Why we don’t like the “sexiest scientists” list | Science, I Choose You! on Sexxay Inequality
- Anonymous on Rethinking the Normality of Attrition
- Heather on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- Selina Lee on Rethinking the Normality of Attrition