Zuskateers, there is a heap o' good reading over at the Guest Blogge right now! Thony and Penny are turning out a series of posts so wonderful I want to cry. How could you not love the story of Florence Violet Mackenzie, Australia's first woman electrical engineer? Complete with a great black and white photo. Or Thony's answer to that old argument, "who invented the calculus, Newton or Leibniz?" - Thony sez, you're asking the wrong question. There's more, much more. Go forth, read, be entertained and enlightened.
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Zuska on About TSZ
- Susan on Give Us This Day Our Daily Meds
- David Hoffman on About TSZ
- Kati on Give Us This Day Our Daily Meds
- Jim Thomerson on Give Us This Day Our Daily Meds
- eeke on Why Don't The Humanities Bring Science Into Their Classrooms?
- Tough love: An insensitive guide to thriving in your PhD | Neuro Scripts on Are You A Mentor? Or A Dementor?
- Ruby redress on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta