Zuskateers, there is a heap o' good reading over at the Guest Blogge right now! Thony and Penny are turning out a series of posts so wonderful I want to cry. How could you not love the story of Florence Violet Mackenzie, Australia's first woman electrical engineer? Complete with a great black and white photo. Or Thony's answer to that old argument, "who invented the calculus, Newton or Leibniz?" - Thony sez, you're asking the wrong question. There's more, much more. Go forth, read, be entertained and enlightened.
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Alfreda Stelly on There Is A Dinner Policy And We're Sticking To It!
- grand theft auto 5 on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- http://goo.gl on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- defense on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- best diet pill to lose weight fast for women on Stereotyping the Stereotypes on "Big Bang Theory"
- Hermes on Stereotyping the Stereotypes on "Big Bang Theory"
- Comradde PhysioProffe on Truly Social Media
- Zuska on Things That Keep Me From Blogging