Zuskateers, there is a heap o' good reading over at the Guest Blogge right now! Thony and Penny are turning out a series of posts so wonderful I want to cry. How could you not love the story of Florence Violet Mackenzie, Australia's first woman electrical engineer? Complete with a great black and white photo. Or Thony's answer to that old argument, "who invented the calculus, Newton or Leibniz?" - Thony sez, you're asking the wrong question. There's more, much more. Go forth, read, be entertained and enlightened.
Zuska is the kick-ass alter-ego of Suzanne E Franks. When not dispensing Zuska's wisdom, Suzanne can often be found gardening, reading, or having one of her thrice-weekly migraines.
Contribute to Scientopia!Click here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.
- Ann on Tell Me Your Barbie Story
- ts venus lux on Work-Life Balance 1: Women, The Media Totally Support You!
- create free infographics on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- társkereso oldalak on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- Louis Vuitton Mahina Taschen on Stereotyping the Stereotypes on "Big Bang Theory"
- preparati za mršavljenje on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta
- Alfreda Stelly on There Is A Dinner Policy And We're Sticking To It!
- grand theft auto 5 on "Side Effects": My Life With Cymbalta