What’s making me laugh

Jan 25 2011 Published by under Miscellaneous work stuff, [Et Al]

It’s been a shitty day. One of those days where you just want to kill everyone around you. But then I lay down on the couch, ate all of the chocolate I could find and watched this:

Brilliant.

Sigh. If only I didn’t have to go back to work and do it all over again tomorrow.

• chall says:

haha - I would be like him in the last part... loud ponderings; "where is the line between insect and food" :D

brilliant indeed.

• jc says:

LOLZ. After sleeping on a solid wood plank for a bed, I'm so glad I didn't dare ask for a massage! WTFOMGBBQ. And I'm lucky I didn't get sent back to the US in a wooden box from the unidentified critters they put on my plate every meal. In a moment of all-day starvation, I made a huge mistake and asked for chicken. Plain chicken. Nothing on it. I got a whole head and feet attached chicken on a large plate. Fried to a crisp. And it was cold. The good news is that I packed about 1/2 my suitcase with goodies so I wouldn't starve.

• Gerty-z says:

Haha! Thank you for this. Today was shitty over here, too. It is nice to have a little laughter to help ramp up for tomorrow.

• Professor Turd says:

Funny indeed, if somewhat disrespectful to Chinese culture. But that's okay, I never have shyed away from having a good laugh at the expense of political correctness.

Self-absorbed profs having shitty days also make for many jokes. While all other groups are busy potraying the blissdom of their jobs/lives we moan and gripe about all the shit we have to endure. This is shit we do to each other in our work environments where we are interacting with others like us.

We are one stupid shit group of people who just can't get our act right making everyone around us and ourselves feel like shit. No surprise the anti-intellectual bible-thumping rednecks in the great US of A think we are idiots. We probably are.

• I love it when he starts talking about the pyramids and saying that his local council would call them a deathtrap and that they have to come down.

• Anon says:

Ha ha ha did Asian-Graduate-Student-In-Training get on your nerves today?

• Karl Pilkington is a genius.

• Juniper Shoemaker says:

Even Koreans don't have "fire massage". I think. I'll have to ask Mom.

I hope today was a chocotastic day!

• Dr. Cynicism says:

Haha... thank god for YouTube and the magical internets. Most of us would never make it home alive without them. Hope things turn around soon!